FCL Health Solutions Complaints Policy
FCL is committed to providing high quality care for our patients and customers. We ensure that each complaint is properly investigated in an unbiased and non-judgemental manner.
We aim to deal with complaints in the following manner.
- Openness and Honesty – An easy and transparent process readily followed and understood by all those involved in a complaint
- Evidence based investigation and report, with a consistent approach to the complaint process
- Reasonable and balance approach
- Respond within an agreed timeframe and to communicate any delays as quickly as possible
- Provide support and guidance throughout the complaints process.
- Identify the causes of complaints and make sure that is addressed to prevent repeat occurences
All formal written complaints will be acknowledged and responded to within 5 working days. To make a complaint please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that the complaint has not been dealt with in a satisfactory manner, you should contact the General Pharmaceutical Council
Your personal medical information and orders are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation. ( GDPR EU 2016/679). FCL Chemist has a legal obligation to comply with this legislation and will never disclose or share this data unless obliged to by law
For reasons of safety and liability, we cannot accept medicines returned to FCL Chemist once they have left the pharmacy. If you have unwanted medicine, please take it to a local pharmacy for safe disposal.
For orders that are to be delivered by post, you can cancel an order for medicines up until the point when your medicine is dispatched. This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com